Located in Hocking Hills, Ohio
First Check out the Free Attractions in the Area!
away its the first in Ohio of its kind getting rave reviews! Available April
Valley Massage: Why leave the comfort of your cabin? We come straight to you! Prices start at $35. Couples side by side massage, hot stone massage, facials, wraps and more! Mention you're staying with us and take $20.00 off normal rates! Call for details: 740.653.Calm or 888.74.Peace!
- Uncle Buck's: Horse back riding available at its finest for all ages! (Reservations are recommended). Contact them at 1.800.221.1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Happy Trails Horseback Rides: Horses and trails for beginners through experienced riders. Also offer handheld pony rides for those to young for the trails. (Reservations are not required, but recommended) Contact them at 740.380.6372 or email@example.com.
- Hocking Valley Canoe Livery: Canoe, kayak or raft on the Hocking River located 31251 Chieftain Dr, Logan, OH 43138 Contact them at 1.800.686.0386.
- Hocking Hills Canoe Livery: Canoe, kayak, raft, or tube on the Hocking located
12789 State Route 664 South in Logan. Also do romantic moonlight and torchlight canoe trips. Contact them at 1.800.634.6820.
- Old Man's Cave: Features two large waterfalls, the Upper Falls, and the Lower Falls, swirling pools, deep gorges and massive rock formations. These make it the Hocking Hill's most popular attraction. Starting here and making your way down to Cedar Falls and then Ash Cave, Old Man's Cave is located aprox. 30 min. from our cabins.
- Cedar Falls: Among some of the most popular falls, a 50- foot waterfall falls over the cliff face.
A well kept picnic area and latrines are located within a short walk.
- Ash Cave: Located in the southern most part of the Hocking Hills, Ash Cave has the most impressive recess caves in the area. The highest waterfall in the county has a sheer drop of 90 feet into a pool and during the winter, the waterfall transforms into a soaring ice sculpture that often stretches from the top to the bottom of Ash Cave.
- Cantwell Cliffs: Located in the northern most part of Hocking Hills, Cantwell Cliffs is a high cliff that overhangs as the shape of a horseshoe. Located less than 20 min. away.
- Conkle's Hollow: A half-mile walk takes you through breathtaking 200-foot cliffs to the trail's end: a large waterfall flanked by two smaller falls.
- Clear Creek (Metro Park): In Clear Creek over 1,200 plant species have been identified. It is also the home of over 150 different species of birds.
- Lake Logan: It is among one of the best fishing places in Ohio. In it includes: bass, bluegill, crappie, catfish, saugeye, etc.
- Rockbridge: Here you'll find a waterfall that flows into a sparkling pool under this natural bridge. Hiking is also possible down under the bridge for a view of the falls from a different angle.
House: As the only true cave in the park, this tunnel-like corridor is situated midway up a 150-foot cliff of Blackhand sandstone.
Tar Hollow: Twisting park and forest roads pass through deep ravines and dense woodlands. Scattered shortleaf and pitch pines growing on the ridges were once a source of pine tar for early settlers, hence the name Tar Hollow. Dogwoods, redbud's and a variety of wildflowers color the hillsides in the springtime. Fall's pageant of color is spectacular.
Lake Hope: Rich in natural scenic beauty and recreational opportunities, the park offers camping, cabins, swimming, and canoeing. The Stone Terrace Restaurant, located in the park's lodge, was rated as the ODNR Division of Parks and Recreation's number one dining facility in the state
- Public pools available in Lancaster, Bremen and Nelsonville. Also available at Lake Logan and Old Man's Cave State Park.
- AHA, A hands on Adventure, Children's Museum, 740.653.1010 or www.aha4kids.org! Opened March 2nd, 2008.
Search Engine Submission - AddMe