Attractions & Activities
Things To Do in Hocking Hills
There is never a shortage of things to do in Hocking Hills! Whether its zip lining, massages, swimming or more, there is always a new adventure waiting for you just around the corner. Explore all the different attractions in the area to visit during your stay at Valley View Cabins.
- Rock Stull Natural Preservatory: Located 1 mile from Valley View Cabins. A round trip hike of about 35 minutes includes a waterfall and unique scenery!
- Boch Hollow State Nature Preserve: Located 3 miles away from our cabins, hike over 572 acres and see how many diverse kinds of wildlife you can find!
- Blue Valley Massage & Traveling Spa: Why leave the comfort of your cabin? They come straight to you! Couple’s side-by-side massage, hot stone massage, facials, wraps and more! Mention you're staying at Valley View Cabins and take $20.00 off a couple’s massage! Call for details, 740.653.2256.
Hocking Hills, Ohio State Parks- Ask for your visitors guide with a detailed map at check-in!
- Ash Cave: Located in the southern most part of the Hocking Hills, Ash Cave has the most impressive recess caves in the area. It has a runoff waterfall that drops 90 feet into a pool, and during the winter, the waterfall transforms into a soaring ice sculpture that often stretches from the top to the bottom.
- Cantwell Cliffs: Located in the northern most part of Hocking Hills, Cantwell Cliffs is a high cliff that overhangs as the shape of a horseshoe. Located less than 20 min. away.
- Conkle's Hollow: A half-mile walk takes you through breathtaking 200-foot cliffs to the trail's end. Numerous waterfalls cascade over its sandstone cliffs.
- Rockbridge State Nature Preserve: As Ohio’s largest natural bridge, it spans 100 feet long and 10 – 20 feet wide.
- Rock House: As the only true cave in the park, this tunnel-like corridor is situated midway up a 150-foot cliff of Black Hand sandstone.
- Public pools available in Lancaster, Bremen and Nelsonville. Also available at Lake Logan and Old Man's Cave State Park.
For more information on the Hocking Hills area go to: