Hocking Hills winter weddings come to life at Valley View Cabins. Nestled amongst a wooded forest and the serene landscape of Hocking Hills, Valley View Cabins is the premier wedding venue in the area, no matter the season. Discover below why winter weddings at Valley View Cabins are so wonderful.
But first…why have a winter wedding?
Winter weddings have started to gain much popularity over the years, and for good reason. Generally, winter weddings are less expensive with venue discounts and packages available, plus the winter provides a beautiful and romantic setting with natural elements like snow and elegant bare trees.
Wedding venue options
Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel
If you are looking for a more intimate wedding or elopement, the Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel is for you! Wedding location options include the log chapel, log gazebo, or the outdoor stone fireplace, perfect for winter weddings at Valley View Cabins.
Barn at Rush Creek
Enjoy an outdoor wedding set amongst our privately-owned 200-acre working farm at the Barn at Rush Creek. Perfect for the weekend wedding experience, included is a two-night stay at Rush Creek Retreat.
Hocking Hills wedding packages
To help design your dream wedding, Valley View Cabins offers several wedding packages with both the Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel and the Barn at Rush Creek. If you are looking to keep your winter wedding at Valley View Cabins intimate, we offer two winter wedding packages for smaller ceremonies.
Just for Two Wedding ($1258)
Choice of Ceremony Locations include: Log Gazebo, Log Chapel or Outdoor Stone Fireplace
- Minister with wedding music to include Wedding March and Recessional Flowers / Cake
- Fresh bridal bouquet & groom’s boutonniere
- Small round wedding cake – for bride & groom
- Lodging: Two nights stay in a honeymoon log cabin
Elope to Hocking Hills ($2,058)
Your Ultimate Wedding Ceremony Getaway up to 20 guests!
- Choice of ceremony locations include log gazebo, log chapel, or outdoor stone fireplace
- Minister with wedding music to include wedding march and recessional
- Lodging: Two nights stay in Honeymoon Log Cabin
- Professional wedding photographer
- Private portrait session for bride and groom, ceremony coverage
- 48 4×6 photos on CD and copyright waiver. Bride & Groom, group pictures with family and/or wedding party. Coverage includes ceremony and 1/2 hour after.
Add dinner package for $1550.
- Pre-Dinner hors d’oeuvres total 2
- A meal with salad, one entree, two sides & dinner rolls, iced tea & coffee (punch available upon request)
Hocking Hills Accommodations for your guests
With the ability to host your entire wedding celebration from ceremony to reception all in one location, make a weekend of it and book one of our spacious, yet cozy cabins for you and your guests.
Choose from 13 fully equipped cabins ranging in size from two to four-bedroom options, all the way up to six-bedroom cabins sleeping up to 20 people. All cabins include a hot tub, fully equipped kitchen, a fireplace, an outdoor fire pit, and a full bathroom.
Interested in holding your wedding with us? Fill out the RFP form with your information and someone from our wedding coordination team will get back to you.