Update Concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Valley View Cabins we want you to know that the health and safety of our guests is a top priority.
UPDATE 05/01/2020: The Stay Safe Ohio order was issued by the Governor of the State of Ohio. This order replaces the Stay at Home order that expired on 4/31/2020.
The Stay Safe Ohio order states that business operations may resume and shall continue to comply with social distancing requirements.
In addition to our usual high standards for cleanliness and sanitation, we are monitoring and evaluating news and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we will follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as from the Ohio Department of Health and The Hocking County Health Department.
We will keep you updated as we are notified of any changes from the County or State.
For All Existing and Future Reservations:
If you prefer to remain “low-contact” with our staff during your arrival and stay, let us know and we can arrange a “Quick Check-In”. We can run payment for the balance due and answer all questions over the phone/email. That way, you can bypass the office and head straight up to your cabin after 3pm.
These measures are not only to protect our guests and employees, but to ensure your peace of mind. You can rest assured knowing that we are doing all we can to make your getaway the best it can be!
Our Commitment to the Safety of our Guests:
- There is a 24-hour cooling-off period between check out and check in of guests when possible
- Check out time of 11 AM and a 24-hour cooling-off period before cleaning; new arrivals will be permitted at 3 PM or later the following day.
- Spraying Kibosh throughout the cabins in between stays – this is a concentrated, no-rinse, hospital use disinfectant cleaner for COVID-19, and other viruses. It is an approved EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Only EPA approved disinfectant products will be used.
- Guests will be provided with hand soap and paper towels. We will also provide hand wipes and hand sanitizer upon request and provided the product is available
We want to be able to accommodate our guests and staff with a safe environment. Every effort is being made to ensure safety. If there is a safety concern, management wants to know (888.222.4691).
To make sure you have the latest information when traveling to Hocking Hills, please visit https://www.explorehockinghills.com/covid-19-info/.
These are unprecedented times and we are committed to making the Hocking Hills a safe and enjoyable sanctuary where we can all appreciate the beautiful area and still practice social distancing and good hygiene. Stay well!