Things to Bring
Hocking Hills Lodging
For Your Kitchen
- Please bring all condiments, including salt &pepper
- Your own coffee
- Blender (if needed)
- Foil for the kitchen and your grill
- Paper towels
- Bug-spray / citronella candles
- Towels for the hot tub
- A robe for the winter to get from the hot tub back to your cabin
- Shampoo & conditioner, plus body wash
- We sell wood for $5 a bundle at our office or you can bring it. Please bring matches and or lighter. We try to keep this in each cabin but easily disappear.
What we provide
- Standard coffee pot and filters
- All pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. Plus, dish soap for the sink and dishwashing tablets for the dishwasher.
- Bath towels in the cabins
- Hand soap and toilet paper for the bathroom
- Charcoal is needed for the grills at the Rugby, Hill Side, PA Barn and Jackson Cabins.
- Karen and Eric Thompson, the owners, live on the property where the office is located.
Browse our cabins and start planning your Hocking Hills vacation today!