Things to Bring
Hocking Hills Lodging
Trying to plan your Hocking Hills vacation? Check out the list below to ensure your fully prepared for your stay at Valley View Cabins!
For Your Kitchen
- Please bring all condiments, including salt &pepper
- Your own coffee
- Blender (if needed)
- Foil for the kitchen and your grill
- Paper towels
- Bug-spray / citronella candles
- Towels for the hot tub
- A robe for the winter to get from the hot tub back to your cabin
- Shampoo & conditioner, plus body wash
- We sell wood for $5 a bundle at our office or you can bring it. Please bring matches and or lighter. We try to keep this in each cabin but easily disappear.
What we provide
- Standard coffee pot and filters
- All pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. Plus, dish soap for the sink and dishwashing tablets for the dishwasher.
- Bath towels in the cabins
- Hand soap and toilet paper for the bathroom
- Charcoal is needed for the grills at the Rugby, Hill Side, PA Barn and Jackson Cabins.
- Karen and Eric Thompson, the owners, live on the property where the office is located.
Browse our cabins and start planning your Hocking Hills vacation today!